John Haydon is one of the most sought-after digital marketing experts for nonprofits and charities. He has spoken at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, AFP New Jersey, and several others. John is also an instructor for Charityhowto and MarketingProfs University.
John is also the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies and Facebook Marketing All-In-One (Wiley), and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, npEngage, and the Razoo Foundation blog.
Remarkable achievements include:
- Helping Epic Change launched one of the very first fundraisers on Twitter.
- Helping the Ellie Fund won a national online fundraising contest ($53,000 in 24-hours).
- Helping Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity raised over $215,000 during their #GiveMN13 event.
- Helping Rebuilding Springfield Together won a free car from Toyota.
- Author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies
- Founder of Inbound Zombie, a consultancy in Cambridge, MA that helps non-profits increase awareness, amplify engagement, and raise more money.
- Regular Contributor to the Huffington Post, NPEngage and the Razoo Foundation.
- Partner at SocialBrite, a consulting organization that helps any sector make their business more social.
- Instructor at Marketing Profs University and Charityhowto.
- Speaker and Presenter at various conferences including the Nonprofit Technology Conference, BBCon, Social Media for Nonprofits, New Media Expo and various regional conferences throughout the United States and Canada.