A Whopping 92% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
This nonprofit webinar recording is presented by John Haydon, author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies.
The ultimate goal on Facebook is to build a Facebook fanbase that consistently tells their friends about your organization’s mission, events, and fundraisers. All of this starts with a strategy to create powerful content that’s specifically optimized to encourage people to like, comment on, and share your updates.
This nonprofit recorded webinar will help you develop a rock-solid content strategy for Facebook, which will help you create more viral updates, spread awareness about your cause, and build a more loyal fanbase! You’ll learn from specific nonprofit case studies as well as a live demonstration of how to create and publish highly engaging content.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- Examples of great small and large nonprofit Facebook pages using the same tactics taught in this webinar.
- How does the News Feed algorithm hide/show content to my fans?
- How can I find content my Facebook fans will love?
- How often should I post updates to my Page?
- How can I boost website traffic with link posts?
- How can I get more likes, comments, and shares on our photos?
- How can I ask questions that generate lively discussions?
- How can I effectively manage our community and reply to comments?
- How can I use email marketing to increase Facebook engagement?
- How can I use Twitter and Pinterest to boost Facebook engagement?
- How can I stay organized with a content calendar?
- What are the best third-party apps to manage my Facebook Page?
- What are the best ways to Boost Page updates?
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- How to use Facebook Insights to Discover Your Best Content
- How to Curate Highly Relevant Content For Your Fans
- How to Create Drafts and Schedule Updates for Your Facebook Page
- How to Target Page Updates Based on Location, Age, Interests, and More
- How to Effectively Boost Your Facebook Page Posts
- Slides and Webinar Recording
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“This webinar was the perfect combination of information regarding FB and how to use it so that your non-profit can succeed. I learned things that I had no idea about and I also learned that there is a lot that I am doing right! It's a really good idea to join this webinar and I know you will take something away that is gonna make your FB page better!”
Loree Walden, Yavapai Humane Society
“I thought I already knew what I needed to know about Facebook for our organization, but boy was I wrong! Excellent, usable information, well-presented and interesting all the way through. (It was not dry and boring.) Also, I am NOT a very tech-savvy person, and I never felt overwhelmed by the tech info; everything was explained well. Thank you so much!”
“Information is extremely helpful for someone not used to managing an organization's page. Great presentation.”
Michelle Broome, Neighborhood Leadership Institute
“I learned so much about managing our FB page......I can't wait to get started!”
Michelle Pincus, AJC Global Jewish Advocacy
“Very informative and easy to follow. I can walk away with many action steps to take right away, especially in terms of using Facebook Insights to research my user base.”
Scott Letscher, Erasing The Distance
“I loved this seminar! It's helped so much. I took a ton of notes and can't wait to share with my team! Thank you!”
Ari Morrison, Carlsbad Educational Foundation
“I thought I knew all the basics of using Facebook but John shared some really great resources and tips that I never knew about before. I can't wait to start using them!”
Rachel Lebeau, Mood Disorders Association of Ontario
"Absolutely timely content that also provided facts, figures, tools and techniques I can apply immediately. Far outweighed the cost of the workshop."
"The speaker was very knowledgeable and presented the material in a way that was easy to grasp. I will be taking his advice and I hope to partake in another webinar soon!"
"This webinar performed 95% better than any of the other webinars focused on this topic!"
About Your Topic Expert:
John Haydon is one of the most sought-after nonprofit digital marketing experts, with a sincere passion for changing the world. He has spoken at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, AFP New Jersey, and several others.
John is also the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies and Facebook Marketing All-In-One (Wiley), and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, and Social Media Today.