A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Recording Rated It As Great to Excellent!
If you're like most nonprofits, engaging donors (retaining and acquiring) is a constant challenge. That's because getting attention, keeping supporters engaged, and ultimately asking for donations comes down to answering this simple question: what really makes your donors tick?
According to the latest brain science, the answers will surely surprise you. More importantly, neuromarketing will transform how effectively you communicate with your supporters.
This webinar recording will empower you with the strategies and methods from the emerging fields of neuroscience and neuromarketing. You'll learn essential neuromarketing, plus real-life examples of these strategies in action so you can boost fundraising results for your nonprofit.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How neuromarketing can increase donor acquisition and retention for your nonprofit - 3 case studies
- Understanding the real reasons your donors give and what makes them give again
- How to boost "fundraising hormones" with this simple but powerful storytelling framework
- Happy stories vs. sad stories: How (and when) to use them to raise more money
- How to convert more website visitors with proven neuromarketing strategies
- How to influence prospective donors BEFORE the ask using neuromarketing strategies
- How to influence prospective donors DURING the ask using neuromarketing strategies
- How to use neuromarketing strategies to influence first-time donors to give again and again
- How to write better email and social media copy and engage more supporters
- How to use Persona theory to transform your social media strategy
- What now? How to get started with neuromarketing: The plan for YOUR nonprofit
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Checklist: 10 simple but powerful neuromarketing strategies every nonprofit should start with
- Donor-centric marketing: Strategy and project templates for your next campaign (word & excel)
- Neuromarketing checklist for your website (word & excel)
- Neuromarketing checklist for email and social media (word & excel)
- Webinar recording and slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“This webinar was packed with useful information you can implement immediately at literally no cost. The presenter offered a number of great tips and tricks on engaging donors and getting them to give repeatedly. Certainly worth the price.”
Michael Bilharz, Literacy Connects
“This webinar gave a great balance of theory and practice. Our organization was able to rethink some of our current practices based on the theory and implement some of the practical advice immediately. The materials were accessible and easy to digest.”
Idit Solomon, Hasidah
"This nonprofit webinar was tremendously helpful. I want our Board of Directors, our staff and community consortium to see it and create a plan to get started!"
Deborah Austin, REACHUP, Inc.
"This nonprofit webinar was very informative. It's given me a lot of ideas about my organization's marketing efforts and I can't wait to present them to the CEO."
Norman Aquino, Hawaii Meals on Wheels
"Like so many of CharityHowTo's presenters, today's presenter John Haydon was excellent -- expert AND engaging! I dared not let my mind wander, I always felt like I missed something valuable."
"It was not only excellent information, but I left with very tangible actions to take. I can't wait to utilize it on our website and social media."
Paul Henry, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Arkansas
"Lays out both the big-picture strategy and the micro steps necessary to engage donors. Very helpful!"
Robert Rosenthal, Foundation for Inner Peace
“John's presentation was extremely practical and thorough. So many great ideas!”
Rebecca Becker, AdventHealth
“An amazing amount of practical information linked to data (versus anecdote).”
“It was very targeted and logically presented. Extremely helpful!”
Kathleen Barker, Herring Gut Learning Center
“Thank you for packing this webinar full of practical, implementable ideas. I look forward to the slides so I can go through the info again at a slower pace and capture the low-hanging fruit and longer-term possibilities for our organization.”
Julie Baum, Susquehanna Valley Pregnancy Services
“Although I am an experienced nonprofit executive, I just started with a newly formed foundation. No donors, email list, social media platforms. I needed a new way to attract and retain donors. John Haydon's research on neuromarketing gave me new ideas and tools to jump-start my fundraising efforts.”
Tracy Phillips, Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library
"What I loved most about this webinar is how many actionable items came out of it. I am excited about restructuring our website, social and email marketing in specific says based on what I learned and I'm confident they will ultimately increase giving once implemented."
Josephine Tempongko, Maui Humane Society
"Great presentation based in research with lots of relevant applications. Easy to see how I can use this info right now. Thanks, John! "
Christine Pieper, California Native Plant Society
About Your Topic Expert
John Haydon is one of the most sought-after nonprofit digital marketing experts, who has helped hundreds of nonprofits achieve results with digital communications. He has spoken at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, AFP New Jersey, and several others.
John is also the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies and Facebook Marketing All-In-One (Wiley) and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, and Social Media Today. Blackbaud lists John’s blog as the #1 resource for marketers and fundraisers.
For more on nonprofit fundraising, check out these nonprofit webinars.