A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Recording Rated It As Great to Excellent!
This course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is 1 of only 25 GPA approved trainers
“Federal Grants 201: Feeling Confident and Competitive as You Click Submit” will build on and go beyond your basic understanding of writing a federal grant.
This nonprofit webinar recording is designed for professionals who have participated in Federal Grants 101: Securing Millions for Your Organization,” or an equivalent beginner course, or written and submitted at least one federal grant application.
“Federal Grants 201: Feeling Confident and Competitive as You Click Submit ” will give you an increased level of ability and confidence with how to approach a federal grant proposal so your final proposal is as competitive as possible.
By following these best practices, your organization will be on the path to achieve your desired grant funding success through federal grants.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to present your needs assessment process and data in a way that gives context for reviewers and doesn’t assume their knowledge;
- How to write goals and SMART objectives that connect to the FOA/NOFA/RFP;
- How to structure your application for optimal understanding by your reviewers; and
- How to compare your draft application to the FOA/NOFA/RFP review criteria to judge your competitiveness.
This Webinar Recording is Perfect For You If…
- You have applied for a few federal grants.
- You are looking to increase your comfort level and competitiveness in the federal grant seeking process.
- You are looking to fine-tune your personal/organizational federal grant seeking process to determine which aspects you can improve in order to increase your success percentage of funded grant applications.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- SMART objectives worksheet
- Mock review scoring toolkit
- The Webinar Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“The webinar was engaging and interactive. It was well designed to allow for refresher overviews on topics, interactive learning, examples, and resource sharing.”
Jinai Amos, Cleveland Rape Crisis Center
“Review of SMART objectives and the Mock Review was most helpful to me as a proposal developer.”
"Diane was very engaging and has a lot of good information for starting and intermediate grant writers, as well as mavericks who have more time in the field and want to keep up with grant trends at the federal level."
Sara Walker, Pensacola Habitat for Humanity
"Very thorough overview and extremely helpful."
Pa Bonina, Habitat for Humanity of South Palm Beach County
“What I got out of this webinar was a better understanding of how to write SMART objectives, the value of "thinking like a reviewer", and the importance of engaging colleagues to ensure your message and objectives are clear and understandable. Worth the time!"
Becca Stievater, Wildlife Conservation Network
"Diane provides clear and concise information about the extremely complicated subject of federal grants."
Jeffrey Cornett, Muskingum County Library System
About Your Topic Expert
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, LST, LSM, LSPO is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer of the Grant Professionals Association. Diane is also a Licensed Scrum Trainer, Licensed Scrum Master, and Licensed Scrum Product Owner through Scrum inc.
Since 2006, Diane and her team have secured more than $65.1 million dollars in competitive grant awards for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. She is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association.
When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
For more on nonprofit grants, check out these nonprofit webinars.