A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Recording Rated It As Great to Excellent!
This course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is 1 of only 25 GPA approved trainers
“Federal Grants 201: Feeling Confident and Competitive as You Click Submit” will build on and go beyond your basic understanding of writing a federal grant.
This nonprofit webinar recording is designed for professionals who have participated in Federal Grants 101: Securing Millions for Your Organization,” or an equivalent beginner course, or written and submitted at least one federal grant application.
“Federal Grants 201: Feeling Confident and Competitive as You Click Submit ” will give you an increased level of ability and confidence with how to approach a federal grant proposal so your final proposal is as competitive as possible.
By following these best practices, your organization will be on the path to achieve your desired grant funding success through federal grants.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to present your needs assessment process and data in a way that gives context for reviewers and doesn’t assume their knowledge;
- How to write goals and SMART objectives that connect to the FOA/NOFA/RFP;
- How to structure your application for optimal understanding by your reviewers; and
- How to compare your draft application to the FOA/NOFA/RFP review criteria to judge your competitiveness.
This Webinar Recording is Perfect For You If…
- You have applied for a few federal grants.
- You are looking to increase your comfort level and competitiveness in the federal grant seeking process.
- You are looking to fine-tune your personal/organizational federal grant seeking process to determine which aspects you can improve in order to increase your success percentage of funded grant applications.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- SMART objectives worksheet
- Mock review scoring toolkit
- The Webinar Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“This was a very systematic approach to writing competitive grants. I learned some great tips I've never seen anywhere else. I also really like the mock review discussion. This is something I want to implement at my organization.”
Anna Edwards, Volunteers of America
“Engaging and thoughtful presenter, with user-friendly material.”
Donald Reid, Wildlife Conservation Society
“This webinar was so informative and easy to follow. Took the fear of submitting a Federal grant away!!”
Jill Wheeler, Newman University
“I feel more confident wading into my next Federal NOFO with a clearer idea of how to organize information and develop my SMART goals and objectives that match the purpose of the application.”
Sarahi Lara, Heart of Florida Health Center
“While I have submitted scores of private grant proposals over 10 years in the non-profit field and more local government proposals recently, federal opportunities still give me pause. I have only submitted one myself. This webinar has given me more confidence and tools to use in my next opportunity.”
Terri Betts, Health Choice Network
“Diane Leonard is a knowledgeable and skilled presenter. I would highly recommend taking ANY topics offered by her.”
Barbara Polston, Child Crisis Arizona
About Your Topic Expert
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association. Diane and her team have secured more than $61.6 million dollars in competitive grant awards since 2006 for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
For more on nonprofit grants, check out these nonprofit webinars.