How many times have you learned something new about improving your fundraising, and then suddenly realized, “This is going to take a lot more time than I have!”
Here’s some much-needed relief from “Fundraising Is Hard and It Keeps Getting Harder” Syndrome: 5 “tricks” that will make your fundraising tasks just a bit easier and less time-consuming … and more effective.
Collected from a 30-year career of hands-on fundraising, these hacks are practical, easy, and they work!
They’ll help you start your projects on the right foot, align your thinking and strategy with donor motivations, write stronger copy, stay on target -- and raise more money.
What You Will Learn from this Free Recorded Nonprofit Webinar:
- How to keep your fundraising messages laser-focused on the things your donors care about.
- How to keep yourself (and everyone else who’s involved) on the same page about your message.
- How to eliminate most of the guesswork that makes fundraising so difficult.
- How to write like a veteran fundraising pro starting TODAY.
Bonus, when you register:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Jeff Brooks has served the nonprofit community for more than 30 years, working with nonprofits around the world, including CARE, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, World Vision, Feeding America, and dozens of top-notch smaller organizations. He has planned and executed hundreds of campaigns in direct mail, print, radio, the internet, and other media that have motivated millions of donors to help make the world a better place.
An in-demand speaker at conferences worldwide, he blogs at futurefundraisingnow.com and at moceanic.com, and is the author of three books: The Fundraiser's Guide to Irresistible Communications, The Money-Raising Nonprofit Brand, and How to Turn Your Words into Money. He lives in Seattle.