Nonprofit development and marketing professionals are used to having to adapt to change quickly even when there are plans in place. The current environment nonprofits find themselves in as a result of the coronavirus is another situation where we as nonprofit communicators need to dramatically change and adapt our calendars, our content, and call on our creativity.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar:
- How to communicate with your donors and supporters during this time of crisis;
- How to adapt your social media content and your email communications;
- How to communicate about cancelled and postponed events; and
- Examples of real-world nonprofit social media posts, emails, and web pages adapted for the coronavirus crisis.
People are worried and overwhelmed right now, but that doesn’t mean you have to stop communicating with them all together. I have been working in the nonprofit field for 20 years, helping organizations use digital tools to communicate and build community around their mission.
For the last 10 years, I have run my own business and trained thousands of nonprofits on communication methods via speaking, webinars, and online courses. In this webinar I will share with you strategies and tactics that will help you adapt your communications strategy so you can thrive - not just survive - in the current climate.
Julia is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She has worked as a development and marketing director in small nonprofits;
- She is a sought-after speaker and trainer, giving keynotes and breakout sessions to nonprofit conferences large and small;
- She has been working in the nonprofit world for 20 years.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Recently named by Forbes as one of the seven nonprofit thought leaders to follow on Twitter during the coronavirus crisis, Julia Campbell is on a mission to make the digital world a better place.
After spending two years in Senegal, West Africa with the US Peace Corps, working with NGOs and local villages, she started her career in the nonprofit sector, in roles that include development, marketing, and program management. In her current role, through speaking and consulting, she guides organizations of all sizes on the best uses of social media and storytelling to build communities, showcase impact, and advance their causes.
Julia wrote her book Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits as a roadmap for social change agents who want to build movements using engaging digital storytelling techniques. Her second book, How to Build and Mobilize a Social Media Community for Your Nonprofit, was published this year.
Julia launched Social Media for Social Good Academy, the first online training course for nonprofit social media managers. She also founded and organizes the annual Nonprofit Social Media Summit, a live event for nonprofits.
Based north of Boston, Julia has happy clients spanning the globe from Moscow to San Francisco. She has provided keynote talks, workshops, and training to Meals on Wheels America, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, and Facebook.