Event budgets can be scary! All of those unknown costs and revenue variables can trip you up, and a budget miscalculation at the start of planning can potentially scuttle the overall profitability of your fundraising event.
It is time to breathe a big sigh of relief, because this FREE nonprofit webinar recording will help you ace your event budget! In this free 45-minute recorded webinar, event planning expert A.J. Steinberg of Queen Bee Fundraising will show you step-by-step how to create an effective event budget.
What You Will Learn from this Nonprofit Recorded Webinar:
How to set up a simple Excel spreadsheet budget
- How to read and understand an event budget
- How to set up your event budget’s expense column
- How to set up your event budget’s revenue column
How to anticipate your event’s expenditures and revenue
- How to use data from past events to predict this year’s expenses
- How to use data from past events to predict this year’s potential revenue
- How to figure out costs for a first-time event
How you keep a handle on your fundraising event budget
- How to identify in-kind donors and sponsorship potential
- How to spot potential hidden spending hot spots
- How to use creativity in order to cut costs
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Nonprofit event producer A.J. Steinberg, CFRE, has been creating outstanding special events since 1999. In the past two decades she has helped her nonprofit clients raise millions of dollars through their fundraising events.
In 2015 A.J. created Queen Bee Fundraising which focuses on the art of nonprofit special event management. Along with producing nonprofit events, A.J. presents workshops that teach strategies for producing successful fundraising events, effective sponsorship procurement, and successful volunteer committee leadership.
A.J. works with a broad spectrum of nonprofit clients including The Jane Goodall Institute, Cystic Fibrosis, BreatheLA and Union Rescue Mission, A.J. is a leader in the field of committee-based fundraising.