Volunteers are more than simply an extra pair of hands. They bring special skills, are trusted service delivery partners, and can extend your connections with diverse communities far beyond your agency’s doors. They are also key financial contributors, donating ten times more than non-volunteers.
The value of volunteers can’t be ignored. But, effective volunteer engagement requires a focus on the right tactics at the right time to fully realize the power of volunteer time and talent.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- 7 fundamentals to successful volunteer coordination throughout the volunteer life cycle
- A key best practice for attracting high-quality volunteers
- A key to onboarding that will convert newcomers to reliable supporters
- A key to inspiring better staff-volunteer relations and teamwork
- A key to acknowledging volunteers that keeps them coming back
- And more!
Join us and learn where to strategically invest effort throughout the volunteer lifecycle and make the most of community involvement.
Our presenter, Tobi Johnson, is an internationally recognized expert and thought leader in the field of volunteer management. In this free webinar, she will share seven fundamental best practices to attract qualified supporters and keep them coming back for more.
Bonus, when you register for this recorded webinar:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
Tobi Johnson, MA, CVA is an internationally recognized author, speaker, thoughtleader in the field of volunteer engagement. She is the President of Tobi Johnson & Associates, a consultancy that helps nonprofits of all sizes strengthen their volunteer strategy, and Chief Engagement Officer of VolunteerPro, an online learning and networking community for leaders of volunteers.
Tobi is also a contributor to Volunteer Engagement 2.0: Ideas and Insights for Transforming Volunteer Programs in a Changing World, edited by VolunteerMatch.org and published by Wiley & Sons in May 2015. She shares insights and evidence-based strategies to attract, inspire and mobilize top volunteer talent through Tobi’s Volunteer Management Blog.