Every organization should have a beautifully produced tribute book, also known as a program, at their event. A well-produced tribute book highlights your honorees, outlines the event’s schedule, promotes your organization, and creates a revenue stream through tributes and ad sales.
What’s not to love about Tribute Books, right?
Sure, Tribute Books take a lot of effort and staff support to pull together, and there is always the risk of accidentally omitting important elements. Many organizations actually forgo event Tribute Books because they don’t even know where to begin to create an attractive and effective one.
Wouldn’t it be easier if there was a template your organization could follow that would take the stress and guesswork out of creating a Tribute Book?
Well, you're in luck, because in this Free Recorded Webinar event planning guru A.J. Steinberg is going to show you step-by-step how to create Tribute Books that add value to your event.
This webinar will take you step-by-step through an easy-to-replicate tribute book template that highlights your event, promotes your organization, and brings in advertising and tribute ad revenue.
What You Will Learn from this Free Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How your Tribute Book works
- How to promote your organization through your Tribute Book
- How to inform guests about honorees, speakers and event schedule
- How to use the Tribute Book as a revenue source
- How to lay out your Tribute Book pages
- How to identify elements to include in your tribute book
- How to get a professional look for your tribute book pages
- How to determine when you need a graphic artists
- How to efficiently create Tribute Book content
- How to start work on your Tribute Book early!
- How to delegate information gathering
- How to work with your Tribute Book printer
Bonus, when you register for this recorded nonprofit webinar:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
Nonprofit event planner A.J. Steinberg has been creating outstanding special events since 1999.
In 2015 A.J. created Queen Bee Fundraising which focuses on the art of nonprofit special event management. Along with producing nonprofit events, A.J. teaches volunteers and professionals the strategies for producing successful fundraising events, along with guidance on how to successfully lead volunteer committees to achieve their goals.
A.J. works with a broad spectrum of nonprofit clients including The Jane Goodall Institute, Cystic Fibrosis, BreatheLA and Union Rescue Mission, A.J. is a leader in the field of committee-based fundraising.
For more on nonprofit events, check out these webinars.