If you build it, they will come - right? Not so in the fast-moving, noisy, and cluttered online landscape! Once you have designed an online fundraising campaign, how will you get people to pay attention? Simply sending out one or two emails is not enough!
In this free 45-minute recorded webinar, you’ll learn tactics to use your website, email list, and social media channels to promote your online fundraising campaign and achieve your goals!
What You Will Learn from this Free Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to use video in your online fundraising campaign
- A Campaign Calendar you can adapt and use at your nonprofit
- Several free and low-cost ways to promote your campaign
- Examples from small and mid-sized nonprofits who have successfully raised money online
Bonus, when you register for this recorded nonprofit webinar:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
Julia Campbell is a digital marketing strategist and nonprofit technology evangelist, providing workshops, webinars and trainings to nonprofit professionals in organizations of all sizes.
Using social media, email, blogging and online fundraising platforms, Julia has a long history of helping nonprofits find success online. After 10 years in the nonprofit sector as a one-woman development director and marketing shop, she founded J Campbell Social Marketing, a boutique digital marketing agency based in Beverly, MA. She has been featured on Maximize Social Business, About.com, MarketWatch, Alltop, Salon, Social Media Today, Forbes and Business 2 Community. Her blog was named one of the Top 150 Nonprofit Blogs in the world and she is included in the Top 40 Digital Strategists in Marketing for 2014.
For more on nonprofit social media, check out these webinars.