Your stage program is the crown jewel of your event. This is the time when all eyes and ears belong to you, with guests ready and poised to open their hearts to what your organization has to say to them.
Most stage programs lack focus, meandering between random entertainment, overly-long live auctions, unprepared honorees, and awkward Asks.
Wouldn’t it be great if there was an easy-to-follow roadmap for creating fast-paced stage programs that engage guests and promote your organization and its’ programs?
Well, you’re in luck, because in this Free Recorded Webinar, event planning expert A.J. Steinberg is going to show you her blueprint for impactful and profitable stage programs.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
How to avoid common stage program mistakes
- How to banish overly-long live auctions
- How to choose and schedule entertainment
- How to control speakers’ and honorees’ messaging
How to create an effective stage program
- How to identify elements to include in your stage program
- How to control the timing of your stage program
- How to help nervous honorees and speakers
How to use powerpoint to keep your stage program running smoothly
- How to create your powerpoint template
- How to determine what graphics, music, and videos to include
- How to work with your AV team
Bonus, when you register for this recorded nonprofit webinar:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
Nonprofit event planner A.J. Steinberg has been creating outstanding special events since 1999.
In 2015 A.J. created Queen Bee Fundraising which focuses on the art of nonprofit special event management. Along with producing nonprofit events, A.J. teaches volunteers and professionals the strategies for producing successful fundraising events, along with guidance on how to successfully lead volunteer committees to achieve their goals.
A.J. works with a broad spectrum of nonprofit clients including The Jane Goodall Institute, Cystic Fibrosis, BreatheLA and Union Rescue Mission, A.J. is a leader in the field of committee-based fundraising.