In “How to Stand Out From the Crowd in Online Grant Applications” we address how to create a concise, compelling and competitive application for online grant application scenarios.
One of the common challenges is how to have your online application stand out in a sea of grant applications when you are all faced with the same formatting and character limiting requirements.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to make your application stand out in an impersonal online process
- How to grab your reviewer’s attention
- How to use character and word counts to your advantage
- How to create a consistent story across all your application components
This FREE Nonprofit Webinar is Perfect For You If…
- You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking
- You want to increase your success percentage of funded grant applications
- You want to craft more competitive grant applications.
Bonus, when you register for this recorded webinar:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, LST, LSM, LSPO is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer of the Grant Professionals Association. Diane is also a Licensed Scrum Trainer, Licensed Scrum Master, and Licensed Scrum Product Owner through Scrum inc.
Since 2006, Diane and her team have secured more than $65.1 million dollars in competitive grant awards for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. She is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association.
When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
For more on nonprofit grants, check out these nonprofit webinars