Wouldn’t it be great if there was an easy-to-follow strategy that helped organizations engage event guests and turn them into donors?
In this free 45-minute recorded webinar, event planning expert A.J. Steinberg will show you how to make guests feel the love at your event and turn that into long-term supporters.
What You Will Learn from this Free Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
How to apply donor-centric messaging to your event
- How to pivot from “us” to “you”
- How to use appreciation in all of your event elements
- How to get “up close and personal” with the art of appreciation
How face-to-face beats smart phones every time
- How to switch from “mobile phone mentality” to real time engagement
- How to use mingle-time to build community
How to use post-event engagement to keep the love flowing
How to use AJ’s awesome post-event protocol to turn guests into donors
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
Nonprofit event planner A.J. Steinberg has been creating outstanding special events since 1999.
In 2015 A.J. created Queen Bee Fundraising which focuses on the art of nonprofit special event management. Along with producing nonprofit events, A.J. teaches volunteers and professionals the strategies for producing successful fundraising events, along with guidance on how to successfully lead volunteer committees to achieve their goals.
A.J. works with a broad spectrum of nonprofit clients including The Jane Goodall Institute, Cystic Fibrosis, BreatheLA and Union Rescue Mission, A.J. is a leader in the field of committee-based fundraising.