If you’re hesitant or unsure about monthly donors, this FREE recorded webinar will answer the questions you, your boss or board may still have about the value of adding a monthly donor program to your revenue stream.
The presenter, Erica Waasdorp, has worked with organizations of all sizes in starting and growing their monthly donor programs. During this webinar, Erica will show you examples of how very small nonprofits have created successful monthly donor programs with minimal effort.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- The impact monthly donors have on your donor retention rates.
- How few constituents you need to get started.
- How little time it takes to organize the program.
- How easy it is to set up a system for your organization.
- You’ll learn where monthly donors fit in your communication strategy.
- You’ll hear the latest statistics on the power of monthly gifts.
- We’ll briefly review a few helpful plug-and-play tools to help you make the case internally to start a monthly donor program
You don’t have to be a large nonprofit to get started. In fact, we’ve seen programs that work well with as little as 500 constituents - which can be a combination of donors, volunteers, board members, and other passionate supporters. It doesn't take much for small nonprofit to reap the benefits of monthly recurring donations.
Erica will share examples and results with you from small to mid-size organizations and how their program has grown.
After this webinar, you'll know that you have what it takes to grow the number of monthly donors in your organization. Your donors will love it and you’ll reach your fundraising and donor retention goals sooner. But you must start NOW.
Bonus, when you register for this recorded nonprofit webinar:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
This FREE recorded nonprofit webinar is presented by Erica Waasdorp, President of A Direct Solution and author of the how-to guide on starting and growing a monthly giving program: “Monthly Giving. The Sleeping Giant”, the Monthly Donor Road Map™, Top 7 Questions about Monthly Giving, co-author of the Monthly Donor Starter and Marketing Kits (with Donor Perfect).
Erica lives and breathes direct response fundraising and she considers herself a Philanthropyholic. Building partnerships and trying to find the best solution for donors and her clients are what Erica does best. Her multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience bring added value to those clients interested in raising money internationally. And her experience in monthly giving has given her an edge for those clients who are ready to embark on this way of giving.
Erica Waasdorp is an AFP Master Trainer. She’s a regular guest blogger and webinar and workshop presenter on anything direct mail, appeals, monthly giving. Erica’s first book: “Monthly giving. The Sleeping Giant” is available as paperback and e-book and she’s working on her second book. She lives with her husband and cat Mientje on Cape Cod. She loves to travel, read, play golf and going to the movies or dancing.