A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
Sponsors, sponsors, sponsors - every nonprofit is chasing those event sponsors! But to get your foot in the door, and have your event stand out from the crowd, you’ll need attention-grabbing, professional-quality sponsor materials.
Here’s some great news – even if your organization can’t afford expensive graphic designers and pricey sponsorship consultants, you can still create amazing event sponsorship materials YOURSELF with nothing more than a computer and some awesome templates!
In this CharityHowTo nonprofit webinar recording, topic expert A.J. Steinberg of Queen Bee Fundraising will take you step-by-step through the process of laying out and designing professional-quality event sponsorship materials using the online graphic design site Canva and her sure-fire sponsor deck templates. This webinar is filled with easy-to follow directions, valuable samples, and tutorials to get your organization on track to getting sponsored!
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
Step 1: How to grab event sponsors’ attention
- How to become a savvy marketer
- How to assess what potential sponsors want in sponsorship materials
- How to maximize your event’s appeal to potential sponsors
Step 2: How to create an “irresistible sponsorship deck”
- How to sequence your sponsorship deck
- How to highlight your organization’s mission and programs
- How to use quotes to gain legitimacy
- How to use photos to pump up sponsors interest levels
Step 3: How to use graphic design for maximum impact
- How to sync your deck’s graphic design to your overall event motif
- How to use Canva to create professional-quality materials - a step-by-step tutorial
- How to work with a graphic designer without busting the bank
Step 4: How to get your event sponsorship deck into the hands of sponsors
- How to turn your sponsorship materials into PDFs and JPEGs, and why you should!
- How to add the WOW factor by creating a Flipbook of your sponsor deck
- How to determine if you need to print hard copies of your deck
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Sponsorship Deck Sequencing Guide
- Canva Online Graphic Design Guide
- Sample Event Sponsorship Deck 1
- Sample Event Sponsorship Deck 2
- Sample Event Sponsorship Deck 3
- Sample Event Sponsorship Deck 4
- The Webinar Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“This webinar came at the perfect time for our nonprofit children's choir. We are struggling to find sponsors and this gave me some solid ideas to share with our board.”
Margie Camp, Young Voices of Colorado
“I am a new fundraiser and this webinar gave me VOLUMES of information that I can immediately put into use. I can't wait to see how my sponsorships grow using AJ's help from today!”
Tracy Keibler, ApparentPlan
“I would recommend this webinar for any event organizer or fundraiser looking to step up their skills for selling sponsorships.”
Teresa Schreiner, Grow Great falls
“Hearing AJ's experience and expertise was most helpful as she described each topic. I could relate to her examples and seeing the sponsorship deck she put together helped me visualize what I need to do for my organization.”
Tracie Ouimet, Mundelein Park & Recreation District
"How To Create Amazing Event Sponsorship Materials was an awesome webinar and extremely helpful! I believe creating a "Sponsorship Deck" with Canva will be a game-changer for our organization! Thanks A.J.!"
Kathryn King, Massachusetts Military Heroes Fund
"Very helpful information, presenter's voice was nice and she was very eloquent."
Claudia Sanchez, LifeGift
About Your Topic Expert:
A.J. Steinberg has created outstanding fundraising events since 1999 with her Los Angeles-based event planning company. She has produced over 100 events and raised millions of dollars for organizations Cystic Fibrosis, Jane Goodall's Roots and Shoots and Union Rescue Mission.
In 2015, A.J. launched Queen Bee Fundraising to share the art of nonprofit event planning with organizations worldwide. Through consulting, webinars, workshops and speaking engagements, A.J.’s goal is to make her successful event planning strategies and resources available to all nonprofits, no matter their size or location.
A.J. has earned a reputation as a leader in event-based fundraising and is a recognized topic expert and contributor to respected nonprofit resources such as CharityHowTo.Com, CharityChannel, and Bloomerang.