A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
During this 90-minute workshop, you will get all of the tools and step-by-step instructions to create a highly effective and impactful Board of Directors.
You know that you need an active and engaged Board of Directors, but you are not sure how to create one.
Well, you are not alone. There are hundreds of thousands of nonprofits both big and small that have a lackluster Board of Directors. You know the kind. They just show up for meetings and then leave. Or they recruit all of the “warm bodies” in town to become Board members.
Your presenter, Robin L. Cabral, MA, CFRE, is on a mission to create high performing nonprofits from the foundation up, starting with a strong and effective Board of Directors.
During this 90-minute instant-access webinar video you’ll learn…
- How to Identify the Best Candidates for Your Nonprofit Board of Directors
- How to Screen Your Prospective Board Candidates To Ensure a Match Made In Heaven
- How to Organize and Support the Board
- How to Onboard and Orient Your New Board Members
- How to Hold Engaging Board Meetings
- How to Monitor Board Performance for a High-Octane Effective Board of Directors
You Will Get All The Tools That You Need To Build Your Effective Nonprofit Board of Directors
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
1. Board Composition Matrix Template
2. Board of Directors Profile Template
3. Board of Directors Recruitment Process and Procedures Sample
4. A Prospective Board of Directors Application Process
5. Screening Interview Template
6. A Board Commitment Form Sample
7. Board of Directors Responsibilities and Expectations Form Sample
8. Board Self-Assessment Sample
9. The Webinar Slides
- having the right mix of skills and diversity on your Board to move your mission forward.
- knowing that all of your Board members have been rigorously screened and are ready, willing, and able to become engaged in their work.
- attending the perfect Board meeting that starts and ends on time covering all the key topics to move your organization into the future.
- maximizing your Board’s performance by regularly assessing and holding Board members accountable to established expectations.
As a long-time fundraising expert, Robin understands the importance of Board governance to the overall effectiveness of an organization, including fund development. With over twenty years of experience, she teaches the exact steps that she has used to transform organization’s Board of Directors from lifeless to lively and from management to governance creating high-performing organizations and meaningful board engagement.
What Attendees Said about This Webinar:
“Thorough, engaging and relevant. It's just what I signed up for.”
Courtney Dunevant, Down Syndrome Affiliates in Action
“Information presented was very applied and will be useful to our organization. The content and delivery far exceeded my expectations.”
“Excellent webinar, I have been looking for board development information for a while now but this 1.5 hour webinar provided me with lots of information that I will be able to use immediately. I am very excited, and the tools given are very helpful as well.”
Anita Hassell, Catholic Charities
“Excellent in content and practical knowledge to implement.”
Diane Aruda, ICA Cristo Rey Academy
“I have been in my position for a long time. I found the presentation gave me renewed energy to restructure my board.”
Ellen Tracy, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwestern Connecticut
“I'm a seasoned ED and found this useful. We can get so busy day to day that we forget to invest time in our board - loved the handouts!”
Betty Mitchell, Highland Telephone Cooperative
“Good information that was comprehensive and on-topic.”
“Very valuable information was given, great presenter who is very knowledgeable. Having to be able to get templates after the webinar is great.”
Colleen Greenleaf, Portage Health Foundation
“Great presentation with much needed information. Will definitely like having the information available for review.”
About Your Presenter
Robin L. Cabral is a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) with over twenty years of experience and millions of dollars raised assisting non-profit organizations as a development professional overseeing all aspects of fund development from annual funds to capital campaigns and donor communications.
Educationally, Robin has obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, and a Masters of Arts in Philanthropy and Fund Development from Saint Mary’s of Minnesota. She currently holds the designation of Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) and is a graduate of Leadership Southcoast (2010).
Robin is an active member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and adheres to the AFP Code of Ethical Principles and Standards of Professional Practice. She has served on the National Catholic Development Conference Planning Committee and the Professional Development Committee; she was on the board of AFP-RI, has been a conference presenter, workshop leader, roundtable leader, moderator, and facilitator, and was a recent AFP-RI Conference Planning Committee Co-Chair. She is also an AFP Master Faculty Trainer and has served on the AFP International Education and Training Committee.
In 2012, Robin started Development Consulting Solutions “Hire A CFRE!” that provides outsourced fund development consulting services and interim fund development staffing. Robin works with small to mid-sized nonprofits throughout the Northeastern U.S. and beyond.