Please note this is a beginner level webinar. If you have very advanced Excel skills you may or may not benefit from the webinar and the Excel bonus materials!
During this nonprofit webinar recording, we will show you step-by-step how to easily create powerful dashboards to help you communicate your nonprofit’s performance to staff, board members, and donors.
You will also receive worksheets for collecting the data you need for your dashboard as well as template dashboards that you can use for fundraising, finance and program data.
Learn how to turn numbers into pictures that create positive change in your organization.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to use dashboards to improve decision-making
- The right data for creating useful fundraising, finance and program dashboards
- Review of dashboard examples and 3 Excel templates
- A step-by-step guide to creating a dashboard
- Walkthrough of creating a fundraising dashboard with Excel
- Walkthrough of creating a finance dashboard with Excel
- Walkthrough of creating a program dashboard with Excel
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Worksheet for collecting the data you need
- A do's and don'ts tip sheet for creating dashboards
- A list of URLs for free and premium online tools and resources to help with dashboards
- Template dashboard for fundraising data
- Template dashboard for finance data
- Template dashboard for program data
- The slides
There have been many recent articles written on nonprofit dashboards, and for good reason.
- Dashboards are powerful tools that your leadership can use to make decisions.
- Dashboards can help your donors and grantmakers see how their investment is making an impact.
- You can use them to track fundraising results, to assess financial management, to measure program impact, to track social media engagement - really, the sky’s the limit.
Dashboards help nonprofits make better decisions by illustrating your performance over time.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“Great introduction for folks just joining the non-profit world.”
Lisa Stella, GroundWork Group
“A good start and motivator to paring down mountains of data into understandable infographics and dashboards. Some planning and layout work upfront can result in many benefits for staff and board members.”
Catherine Alloway, Schlow Centre Region Library
“This webinar was extremely well organized, easy to understand and comprehensive enough to provide the tools needed. The presenter was excellent, engaging, and focused.”
Cynthia Goodale, Volunteer Eye Resources International
“It was very good, basic information. We do a dashboard, but this will help me rethink the metrics and amount of data to include going forward.”
Terri Freeman, National Civil Rights Museum
“I am a seasoned fundraising professional, however, I lacked the confidence and skills to build a dashboard. This webinar gave me the tools and confidence. Thank you.”
Nancy Jernigan, Partners in Sustainable Development International
“Wonderful tips about how to clarify and creatively present your data!”
Jane Pope Meehan, Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains
“This webinar and the presenter definitely helped stress the importance of the Dashboard, and helped identify the KPIs essential to understanding the work of a non-profit, when presented to the board, or externally.”
Rohit D'Souza, South Suburban Public Action to Deliver Shelter
About Your Topic Expert
Presented by International Nonprofit Consultant and Coach Denisa Casement, CFRE. Denisa has 21 years experience in nonprofit leadership, strategy, multi-channel marketing, and donor-centered communications to drive retention and growth. She is founder and CEO of The Casement Group, an international team of experts focused on helping nonprofits grow sustainable fundraising with donor-centered communications, superior donor care and measuring what matters.
Denisa and her team take pride in their reputation for practical, real-world implementation driven by their years of “boots on the ground” experience. Denisa is an international presenter and experienced trainer. Her teaching ranges from the Fundraising Certificate in Ireland to direct marketing boot camps, masterclasses, and webinars. She has led donor-centered fundraising programs and teams across 7 countries, most recently managing an international team across four continents, from her home base in Tucson, Arizona.
For more on nonprofit dashboards, check out these nonprofit webinars.