A Whopping 92% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
The most important part of your online fundraising campaign is your donation page. How effectively you convert prospects when they visit your donation page can spell success - or failure - for your online fundraising campaign. In fact, even a 1% increase in conversion rates can equal tens of thousands of dollars in additional donations!
Sadly, many nonprofits fail to maximize those magic moments when potential donors visit their donation page. Either they’re lacking an effective story, unknowingly turn donors off with barriers, or otherwise fail to convert donors when it matters most.
Nonprofit marketing expert, John Haydon will lead this webinar designed to help nonprofits raise more money by making their donation pages more awesome.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to calculate your nonprofit’s donation page conversion rate
- Evergreen and campaign fundraising pages: Key differences you need know
- 5 ways to make your donation page more visible on your website
- Quick ways to make your donation page mobile friendly
- How to create a fundraising narrative that grabs attention and wallets
- How to use visuals to increase giving on your donation page
- How to write copy that triggers fundraising chemicals: Cortisol & Oxytocin
- The single most important word that correlates to increased giving.
- 5 sources of high-quality donation page visitors you’re probably ignoring
- 5 way to make new donors more likely to give again - and again
- How to get started with A/B testing to increase your donation conversion rates
- Free and low-cost tools to design beautiful landing pages that convert
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- 20 Examples of High-Converting Donation Pages (PDF download)
- 19 Steps to Creating a Donation Page That Converts (Checklist)
- A Simple Resource Guide for Donation Landing Page Tools (PDF download)
- The Webinar Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“I came away from this fast-paced webinar with a list of action items I can implement, and good reasons to implement them right away.”
Karen Ingle, Choices Pregnancy Center
“The main focus is donation pages, but John also shared great information to help nonprofits to improve donor relations and overall digital fundraising strategy. The webinar was super informative, and I would highly recommend it to anyone in the nonprofit sector.”
Anne Rosales-Crone, 21st Century Parks
“We're in the middle of revamping our website and this could not have come a better time. John was great and had a TON of great information...a real eye opener.”
Dionicia Lozoya, FOUNDATION FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE CALIFORNIAS
"New ideas and strategies for supporting and engaging donors!"
Cindy Rushing, Clare Boothe Luce Center for Conservative Women
"Very complete and with lots of examples!"
Linda Umbach, Bay Area Association of Kidney Patients
About Your Topic Expert
John Haydon is one of the most sought-after nonprofit digital marketing experts, with a sincere passion for changing the world. He has spoken at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, AFP New Jersey, and several others. John is also the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies and Facebook Marketing All-In-One (Wiley) and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, and Social Media Today.