93% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
If you have a monthly giving program but are looking how to grow it further, this webinar is for you!
Join us to learn the steps involved in growing your monthly donor program beyond the first year, so you can ensure that monthly donors will provide sustainable revenue for many years to come for YOUR organization.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- A quick monthly donor program refresher
- How to cultivate existing monthly donors
- How to prevent and reactivate lapsed monthly donors
- How to upgrade your monthly donors
- How to acquire new monthly donors online
- How to acquire new monthly donors via direct mail
- How to acquire new monthly donors via telethons
- How to convert credit card monthly donors to EFT/ACH
- How to prepare an annual monthly donor plan
This is an intermediate session and is an ideal follow-up to the first session, "The Hidden Gem: How to Start Your Monthly Giving Program - A Step-By-Step Guide" which is available for instant access on-demand here.
- This webinar will help YOU GROW a monthly giving program to the next level. You’ll also receive several handouts, worksheets, and samples.
- This nonprofit webinar will help you bring your ‘small’ donor monthly giving program to a new level and provide ongoing revenue for many years to come.
- If you’re ready to take your monthly giving program to the next level, register for this webinar right now!
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Prewritten customizable template for email to donors whose payment did not go through.
- Prewritten customizable template for tax letter
- Prewritten customizable template for survey
- White paper on Monthly Donor Retention
- White paper on Outbound Telemarketing
- Monthly Donor Planner
- Monthly Donor Calculator
- Monthly Donor Retention Playbook
- Donor Testimonial Template
- Monthly Donor Annualizer
- Process Flow for Customization
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“If you or your organization needs to develop ways to increase giving, look no further than considering CharityHowTo. From the registration process all the way to the completion of the webinar, the transition was smooth and worry-free. The content was presented clearly, just as important the resources given afterward will be useful. We now have a better understanding of what it will take to develop, implement our monthly giving program and to sustain it.”
Alexander Arceo, Southeast Seattle Senior Center
“Excellent and modern information on monthly giving trends that every nonprofit fundraising team should know.”
Sandy Wright, Columbia Riverkeeper
“This is a very helpful nonprofit webinar! Erica is knowledgeable and gave me lots of ideas and inspiration.”
Emily Flemming, Center For Family Services
“I really liked how interactive Erica made the webinar!”
Jessica Weaver, Mission Services of London
“Great insight into the topic of monthly giving, and the bonus materials are fantastic!"
Sam Dubin, Jewish Community Housing for the Elderly
“There was a ton of valuable information. I appreciated the clear and concise manner in which the content was presented. It was easy to follow and very easy to connect to the webinar when it was time. I also appreciated the multiple email reminders and the supplemental materials that were made available.”
Karen Diers, Refuge for Women
“This was a fantastic nonprofit webinar, full of lots of tips and best practices. By adopting any of these ideas, you will be sure to increase monthly donations. I am excited to revamp our program.”
“I learned a lot and received great tools and ideas to put into action immediately, as well as resources to develop a great plan and strategy for monthly donors. Thanks!”
Haylee Hall, Heroes for Children
“The nonprofit webinar has given me tangible steps to take to improve our monthly giving program.”
Darla Akin, Meals on Wheels Inc.
“This was so helpful… I learned that we are already doing a lot of things right, and I have concrete ideas for improvements we can make to our monthly donor program. The tone was friendly and positive...so I don't feel (very) overwhelmed. I feel energized.”
Patrice Baker, Lucy´s Love Bus
“Erica's knowledge is broad and deep on this topic and we came away from the webinar with a list of actions to implement.”
Teddy Basham- Witherington, Impact Fund
About Your Topic Expert
This webinar is presented by Erica Waasdorp, President of A Direct Solution and author of the recently published how-to guide on starting and growing a monthly giving program: “Monthly Giving. The Sleeping Giant.”
Erica lives and breathes direct response fundraising. She says she can even be considered a Philanthropyholic. Building partnerships and trying to find the best solution for donors and her clients are what Erica does best. Her multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience bring added value to those clients interested in raising money internationally. And her experience in monthly giving has given her an edge for those clients who are ready to embark on this way of giving.
Erica Waasdorp writes, edits and advises various direct marketing and national and international fundraising publications. She has written a number of important articles about monthly giving, international fundraising, and fundamentals of fundraising.
Erica’s first book: “Monthly giving. The Sleeping Giant” is available as a paper book and e-book. She lives with her husband and cat Mientje on Cape Cod. She loves to read, play golf and going to the movies.
For more on nonprofit donor relations and aquisition check out these webinars.