A Whopping 96% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
John Haydon, the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies, will show you how to make your nonprofit Facebook page awesome.
The techniques you'll learn during this step-by-step webinar recording will help your nonprofit to engage supporters, launch fundraising campaigns, enhanced donor relationships, and spread awareness about your organization's cause
This webinar recording will give you the strategies and the step-by-step tactics to grow your Facebook community. You will learn how to optimize your Page for the Newsfeed and search, how to maximize your Page call-to-action, and how to create Facebook covers that engage new fans.
Finally, you will learn strategies and tactics the pros use to grow a quality Facebook fanbase (increase Page likes).
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- Examples of great small and large nonprofit Facebook pages using the same tactics taught in this webinar.
- How to make your Facebook Page stand apart from your competition
- How to optimize your Facebook Page for search (On Facebook and Google)
- How to optimize your Facebook Page for the Newsfeed
- How create beautiful cover images that engage new fans
- How to maximize your Facebook Page call-to-action button
- How to turn website visitors into Facebook fans
- How to grow your Facebook Page likes during your events
- How to turn new donors and volunteers into Facebook fans
- How to use Facebook ads to grow your Facebook fanbase
- Five types of Page updates you should always be publishing
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- How to Create a Nonprofit Facebook Page from Scratch
- How to Configure Your Page Settings For Maximum Reach
- How To Easily Create Beautiful Cover Images
- How To Get Notifications About Your Page Activity
- How To Add And Manage Page Admins and Roles
- How to Delete Negative Comments And Ban Users
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“Great webinar full of specific steps you can take to improve your Facebook presence and your general marketing strategy. I walked away with 8-10 action items I can do immediately to improve my page.”
“Great information that addresses both the practical and logistical questions of Facebook management.”
Mason Parker, The Invasive Species Action Network
“Facebook can make me feel very overwhelmed at times about posting. Taking this webinar has helped give me ideas and has given me answers to many questions that I had.”
Christy Youngers, Crossroads
“John's presentation was engaging, easy to follow, and full of information. Thanks for the extra content in the library as well.”
Anna Johnson, Rogue River Watershed Council
"I have had a Facebook page for many years and I thought I knew how to use it... BUT when it comes to using Facebook as a Non-Profit I was very mistaken. I learned so much information in such a short time. I would recommend watching this webinar for anybody starting a Non-profit."
"The ideas presented on using Facebook more effectively were timely, relevant, and creative. I can't wait to increase my organization's reach using Facebook more effectively!"
"Lots of webinars tell you what you should do, but not “how to” do it. "How to Make an Awesome Facebook Page" explained everything! Being able to go back and review the step-by-step directions in the presentation is a real bonus."
"Great webinar that was organized and easy to follow, had clear and helpful visuals, and an expert presenter. Thank you!"
"CharityHowTo takes the guesswork out of correctly using Facebook. I came away from the webinar feeling educated and now know how to make the right moves, thank you."
About Your Topic Expert
John Haydon is one of the most sought-after nonprofit digital marketing experts, with a sincere passion for changing the world. He has spoken at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, AFP New Jersey, and several others.
John is also the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies and Facebook Marketing All-In-One (Wiley), and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, and Social Media Today.