A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- Why thanking your donors -- and doing it well -- makes all the difference
- How the donor retention crisis is sinking many nonprofits, and how you can easily beat the trend.
- Your mother was right: “Thank you” is a magic phrase
- Fundraising is relationship building
- Acknowledging: The front line of great thanking
- How to acknowledge through the mail: all the things you must do
- How to acknowledge online giving
- The surprising art of thanking donors so they’re eager to give again
- Through the mail
- By phone
- Donor Milestones (this is mind-blowing!)
- Straight talk about asking while thanking
- Building the relationship beyond the thank-you: reporting back
- Donor care letters
- Other thrilling ways of telling your donors they’re awesome
- For donor-love ninjas: How to thank even while you’re asking
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Samples of some all-star thank you letters
- Worksheet for creating excellent thank yous
- Samples of well-built acknowledgement forms
- Checklist: Critical things to remember when writing an acknowledgement or thank-you message
- The webinar slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“Jeff did an amazing job with this seminar! Very clear and concise information. Went at a very good pace, and it was all valuable. No filler!”
Luis Barcelo, Teen Lifeline
“This was a fantastic webinar! I am new to fundraising and Jeff made it very easy to understand for everyone! Lots of very good advice!”
Emily Stribling, AIA Dallas.
“A wonderful introduction to why thanking donors is important and strategies to accomplish this.”
Clarissa Rice, P.A. Arts
“This webinar is truly the base that I think organizations need to start thanking donors the right way!”
Cassie Robinson, Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York
“Jeff Brooks instilled a sense of excitement and enthusiasm in me about how I can help shift my organization's approach to thanking and appreciating donors!”
Caitlin Glasgo, Shine Global
“Donors are obviously the lifeblood of nonprofits. As a relative newcomer to the field, I found this webinar immensely informative and helpful. A great investment!”
Dick Gary, The Gary Group
“It goes without saying that thanking donors is important but it is easy to do the wrong thing. This webinar highlights just how important that thank you is and breaks down every detail of the thanking process, leaving you with the knowledge and skills to increase donor retention and cherish your donors in new ways.”
Clare Williams, National Animal Welfare Trust
About Your Topic Expert
Jeff Brooks has served the nonprofit community for more than 25 years, working as a writer and creative director on behalf of large and small nonprofits, including CARE, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, World Vision, Feeding America, Project HOPE, and dozens of urban rescue missions and Salvation Army divisions. He has planned and executed hundreds of campaigns in direct mail, print, radio, the internet, and other media that have motivated millions of donors to help make the world a better place.
He blogs at futurefundraisingnow.com, and is the author of three books: The Fundraiser's Guide to Irresistible Communications, The Money-Raising Nonprofit Brand, and How to Turn Your Words into Money. He lives in Seattle.
For more on nonprofit donor relations and aquisition check out these webinars.