A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
Goodbye bland, multi-page annual reports; Hello beautiful infographics your donors will love to read over and over again!
Your charity achieves amazing things thanks to the support of donors; you need to show them that difference they’ve made. But so many charities revert to the ‘what’ and ‘who’, packing pages upon pages with ineffective data and information that doesn’t connect or inspire.
View this nonprofit webinar to learn how to create engaging and impactful annual report infographics which will delight, inform and inspire the supporters who give to or want to learn more about your organization.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to understand the impact of using infographics
- How to source the best online tool to create infographics
- How to select the right data and information for your infographic
- How to use the most effective layout for your infographic to improve readability
- How to use numbers in infographics
- How to use an infographic across communication channels
This Nonprofit Webinar is Perfect for You, If…
- You want to make creating your nonprofit annual report easier, faster, and a more enjoyable experience for you
- You want your donors to engage with your annual reports
- You’ve noticed the trend away from written annual reports to digital ones
- You’ve seen infographic updates and want to learn more
- You are ready to transition your nonprofit annual report to an infographic.
- You want to create more visually compelling ways to engage with existing and potential supporters
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Examples of annual report infographics from nonprofits
- Up to date ‘Power Words’
- Colour guide for marketing; what colours evoke what response and what’s right for you
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
"Loved the examples that were shared and key takeaways!"
Nichole Palmer, Friendship Home
"A valuable resource; thanks for the templates - they stimulate creativity."
Beverly Carlton, Olive Hill Community Economic Development Corporation, Inc.
"This was my first CharityHowTo webinar and I'm so glad I spent the dollars to attend. The host was extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and I absolutely felt the investment was worth my time/money."
"I was very impressed with the presenter, she was personable and relate-able. She definitely knew the topic and was very helpful in providing pertinent information."
Beani Purdy, Healthy Visions Cincinnati
About Your Topic Expert
Nikki Bell MinstF (Cert) is an award-winning relationship fundraiser, #SocialCEO Rising Star, and international speaker.
With a certificate in fundraising and over eight years’ experience in the charity sector, Nikki has worked with community, individual giving, telephone, F2F and corporate fundraising teams for charities large and small; responsible for growing and leading fundraisers, developing strategies, and raising money through innovation and strong relationships. Having recently worked with the British Heart Foundation, leading fundraising for the North East of England and managing the charity's 2018 brand refresh, Nikki now works as a consultant, trainer and mentor with KEDA Consulting.
With a passion for supporting and celebrating brilliant fundraising, Nikki sits on the Institute of Fundraising’s National Fundraising Convention board, as well as organising the North East of England Fundraising Conference. She also blogs at www.charitynikki.com and tweets at @CharityNikki.