This course is brought to you by a Grant Professional Certified (1 of less than 400 in the world). Diane H. Leonard, GPC is also 1 of only 20 GPA approved trainers.
In this nonprofit webinar recording we will teach you how to utilize the Scrum framework in your organization to significantly improve the grant seeking process. Scrum is a wonderful tool for grant writing teams to use to increase the efficiency of application design and to manage the iterations of applications and numerous players that have a stake in successful grant applications.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to increase the output of your grant writing efforts;
- How to increase the happiness of your grant team;
- How to utilize Scrum in creating your grant plan (and calendar) for the year
- How to manage large grant applications utilizing Scrum
- How to facilitate your grant team utilizing Scrum
There are always more grant proposals that you want to write in a year than there are hours in the year to write the proposals, right? Not necessarily! You can increase the output of your grant writing efforts by utilizing Scrum to manage your grant seeking process and facilitate your grant team.
Scrum is an Agile framework, and agile is an umbrella term for several iterative and incremental software development approaches, with each of those variations being its own Agile framework.
Scrum is not an acronym and is not about specific software. Scrum is a uniform approach to doing work, assigning work in teams, and iterating work successfully over a long period of time.
In this webinar recording, you will learn how to increase the efficiency and speed in completing grant applications as well as increase your happiness and that of your colleagues related to the grant-seeking process.
This Nonprofit Webinar is Perfect for You If…
- You are experienced in the grant writing field and want to expand your methods of managing the process;
- You are successful in your grant applications but are looking for more engagement from your colleagues in the process; or
- You are looking to increase your success percentage by improving your organization’s approach to grant seeking.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Scrum in grants success checklist
- Getting started with Scrum in grants guide
- Scrum in grants retrospective templates
- Scrum in grants happiness templates
- The webinar slides
- The webinar recording
What Attendees Said About This Nonprofit Webinar:
“I got real world-based, practical tools for being more effective in grant writing.”
Douglas Stewart, Piedmont Environmental Council
“As a nonprofit consulting firm that specializes in grants, this webinar was incredibly helpful, and Diane's knowledge and willingness to answer questions really made it worth our while. I will be re-listening and making applicable changes to make our process smoother and more successful!”
Ashley Ashe, Gateway Grant Services
About Your Topic Expert
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association. Diane is also a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO). Since 2006, Diane and her team have secured more than $62.1 million dollars in competitive grant awards for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. When not working with her team on grant applications for clients using the Scrum framework, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
For More on Grants Check Out These Nonprofit Webinars