Join us for this 60 minute FREE Nonprofit Webinar where we will show you step-by-step how to find new monthly donors and keep the ones you have, yes, even during a crisis like the one caused by the coronavirus.
At the end of the 60 minute free recorded webinar you will have the knowledge and the tools to implement what you have learned during the webinar.
Erica Waasdorp is specifically qualified to teach this Webinar Recording because:
- Erica Waasdorp has been through 9/11, she’s been through several recessions, hurricanes, disasters and numerous other crises in the world.
- Monthly donors have made a difference and were a true sustainable revenue game changer during these difficult times throughout history. And even though it doesn’t seem possible, now is a particular important time to bring in new monthly donors and keep the ones you have.
- Erica will present some recent examples and provide you with the tools you need to generate new monthly donors for your organization to begin implementing now.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to calculate the impact of monthly donors on sustainable revenue so you’re (always) prepared for the next crisis!
- How to include messaging and images in your coronavirus emails to generate new monthly donors
- How to engage with your existing monthly donors so they will stay
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- A Monthly Donor Annualizer ™ will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
This webinar is presented by Erica Waasdorp, President of A Direct Solution and author of the how-to guide on starting and growing a monthly giving program: “Monthly Giving. The Sleeping Giant”, the Monthly Donor Road Map and numerous other e-books.
Erica lives and breathes direct response fundraising. She says she can even be considered a Philanthropyholic. Building partnerships and trying to find the best solution for donors and her clients are what Erica does best.
Her multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience bring added value to those clients interested in raising money internationally. And her experience in monthly giving has given her an edge for those clients who are ready to embark on this way of giving. Erica Waasdorp is an avid blogger and presenter on direct mail and monthly giving.
Erica’s first book: “Monthly giving. The Sleeping Giant” is available as paperback and e-book. She lives with her husband and cat Mientje on Cape Cod. She loves to travel, read, dance, play golf and go to the movies.