Recorded Webinars Included in This Bundle:
- WEBINAR #1: How to Write a Thank You Letter That Makes Donors Smile and Want to Give Again!
- WEBINAR #2: How to Make a Thank You Video that Delights Donors and Gets Them to Give Again
- WEBINAR #3: How to Thank Donors So They Really Feel Thanked: Donor Love Techniques that Work
Special Bundle Price: $79
You Save: $90 (53% off!)
Over 90% of the People Who Attended These nonprofit Webinars Rated Them As Great to Excellent
Now is a great time to set aside some time to show appreciation to your donors who have supported your organization over the past few months. The great news is that saying “thanks” to your donors goes a long way...not only will your donors feel appreciated, but it can improve your donor retention.
This three-webinar bundle will show you a variety of ways to make your donors feel loved!
First, you'll learn how to write the perfect thank you letter. According to multiple studies, the thank you letter is the first--and possibly most important--step in donor retention. Your thank you letter should be personalized. It should be authentic. And it absolutely must be donor-centered. We'll show you how.
But thank you letters aren't the only way to thank your donors...next, you'll learn how thank you videos can help you stand out to your donors! Thank you videos are a simple and powerful way to communicate appreciation to your donors and demonstrate the impact of their gifts. You don't need to be a videographer or have special storytelling skills to create a simple and powerful thank you video.
Finally, in the third training, you'll about a variety of other ways you can make your donors feel appreciated...from mail, to phone calls, to newsletters and online techniques. You'll see examples of other small and medium-size nonprofits who have created effective thank you letters and videos with minimal resources and little experience.
A Look Inside This Webinar Bundle:
WEBINAR #1: How to Write a Thank You Letter That Makes Donors Smile and Want to Give Again!
- How to correctly acknowledge your donor and their gift(s)
- How to personalize your thank you letter so it is donor-centered
- How to make your donor smile when they read your letter
- How to show the impact of their gift(s)
- How to use proven tactics in your thank you letter that improve donor retention
- How to incorporate excitement and gratitude into your letter
WEBINAR #2: How to Make a Thank You Video that Delights Donors and Gets Them to Give Again
- Examples of both polished and amateur thank you videos from small nonprofits
- Simple ways to use your smartphone to record and edit the thank you video yourself
- Free and low-cost tools and mobile apps to enhance your video with subtitles, music, text overlay, and more
- How to determine the goal of your video and choose metrics for success
- How to show the impact of your work through video
- How to choose a location to shoot your video
- How to light the video and ensure that the sound quality is high (on a shoestring)
- How to prepare the people that will be in the video
- How to write talking points for the video that are donor-centric
- Quick review about how to best share the video on your website and on social media
PLUS, Bonuses Included in Webinar #1:
- Examples of awesome and boring thank you letters
- Best practices for writing engaging thank you letters
- A template thank you letter that you can customize
- Webinar slides
PLUS, Bonuses Included in Webinar #2:
- List of recommended video equipment for your smartphone
- List of free apps to download and play with
- List of links to dig deeper into smartphone video
- Release forms for adults and children.
- Special instructions for viewing webinar recording
- Slides & recorded version of webinar
WEBINAR #3: How to Thank Donors So They Really Feel Thanked: Donor Love Techniques that Work
- Why thanking your donors -- and doing it well -- makes all the difference
- Acknowledging: The front line of great thanking - through mail and online
- The surprising art of thanking donors so they’re eager to give again - through mail, phone and online
- Building the relationship beyond the thank-you: reporting back through newsletters, donor letters, and more
- For donor-love ninjas: How to thank even while you’re asking
PLUS, Bonuses Included in Webinar #3:
- Samples of some all-star thank you letters
- Worksheet for creating excellent thank yous
- Samples of well-built acknowledgement forms
- Checklist: Critical things to remember when writing an acknowledgement or thank-you message
- The webinar slides
What Attendees Said about These Nonprofit Webinar Recordings:
"Donors are obviously the lifeblood of nonprofits. As a relative newcomer to the field, I found this webinar immensely informative and helpful. A great investment!"
Dick Gary, The Gary Group
"It goes without saying that thanking donors is important but it is easy to do the wrong thing. This webinar highlights just how important that thank you is and breaks down every detail of the thanking process, leaving you with the knowledge and skills to increase donor retention and cherish your donors in new ways."
Clare Williams, National Animal Welfare Trust
"Great information that can be used immediately to change the authenticity of your NPO's thank you letters. I learned the difference between an acknowledgment and a thank you letter, we will begin using that information this week!"
Robbie Smith, Safe Harbor Boys Academy
“Loved all the video examples shared and also "real world" ways to use the suggestions included. Julia focus on affordable and feasible options for those without a lot of experience in storytelling.”
Patricia Ambler, Bon Secours
“CharityHowTo has been one of my favorite resources for a while, but their "Make a Thank You Video that Delights Donors and Gets them to Give Again" webinar was absolutely the best material yet. I'm looking forward to implementing what I learned today, today!”
Erin Wood, Gateway Greening
About Your Topic Experts
The webinars in this bundle are presented by Julia Campbell, Jeff Brooks, and Simon Scriver
Julia Campbell is a storyteller and nonprofit digital strategist, providing workshops, webinars, and consulting services to nonprofit professionals in organizations of all sizes. She is the author of Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits. Using social media, email, blogging, and online fundraising platforms, Julia has a long history of helping nonprofits find success online. After 10 years in the nonprofit sector as a one-woman development director and marketing shop, she founded J Campbell Social Marketing, a boutique digital marketing agency based in Beverly, MA.
Jeff Brooks has served the nonprofit community for more than 25 years, working as a writer and creative director on behalf of large and small nonprofits, including CARE, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, World Vision, Feeding America, Project HOPE, and dozens of urban rescue missions and Salvation Army divisions. He has planned and executed hundreds of campaigns in direct mail, print, radio, the internet, and other media that have motivated millions of donors to help make the world a better place.
Simon Scriver is a professional fundraising consultant, coach, trainer, Board Member and practitioner. Simon has won Fundraising Ireland's 'Small Budget, Big Impact' and ‘Supplier Of The Year’ Awards, as well as Eircom’s Start-up Award. He is a TEDx speaker and has previously won the Toastmasters UK & Ireland International Speech Contest. A board member of a small non-profit ‘Making Connections’, he also sits on the Advisory Panel of Rogare, the international fundraising think tank, and is a member of the Institute of Fundraising and the AFP.