In this recorded webinar you will learn the virtual facilitation tools, tips, and tricks needed to build trust, spark ideas, and foster collaboration in your virtual meetings.
With so much of the world moving online and the inability to predict what the future holds, we cannot keep postponing these critical conversations and difficult decisions for the next in-person opportunity.
Whether you plan to put these skills to use in your next board meeting, strategic planning retreat, or town hall discussion, we will provide you a step-by-step guide to plan, prepare, and facilitate your next virtual meeting.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to determine the purpose and set reasonable goals for a virtual meeting
- How to invite the right participants to achieve your goals
- How to prepare everyone (including yourself) for an impactful virtual meeting
- How to master the basics of virtual facilitation to maximize engagement
- How to tackle the hard stuff: difficult dialogues and wicked problems
- How to move things forward after the virtual meeting ends
This is also NOT about investing in expensive software or learning an entirely new platform. This is about fully utilizing the best facilitation tool out there - you.
Yes, you can have deep complex, layered, nuanced discussions online - but only with careful planning and preparation.
By the end of this 45-minute free recorded webinar you will walk away with tools, tips, and tricks needed to master difficult dialogues and tackle wicked problems.
Caliopy is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She is a certified trainer in Intercultural Communication, and has facilitated high-stakes trainings, workshops, and meetings for organizations in 60+ countries around the world.
- She is actively coaching leaders in the COVID-19 era to increase essential skills in facilitating effective and engaging virtual meetings.
- She is a practitioner as well as a scholar, who makes the best research in social psychology and anthropology immediately actionable and applicable to your nonprofit.
- Decision Brief Template
- Meeting Notes Template
Bonus, when you register:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Caliopy Glaros helps mission-driven organizations connect their stakeholders through travel, storytelling, and virtual engagement. As a consultant for Philanthropy without Borders, she works with organizations to create impactful virtual and in-person opportunities for donors to connect directly to the programs they support. After years of consulting nonprofits whose donors have limited in-person access to the mission-related work (such as humanitarian aid and environmental conservation groups), she developed tools and strategies to help them create virtual experiences that enhance participation and bring donors closer to the mission. In addition to her extensive research, writing, and speaking, she provides group training, meeting facilitation, individual coaching, and project consulting on mass market communications, one-on-one stewardship, events, site-visits, tours, and travel programs. Caliopy has an academic background in Anthropology and Adult Learning, is a certified trainer in Intercultural Communication, and the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Access (IDEA) Chair of the Oregon and SW Washington Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals.